Cat Addiction

Stories about my cats, friends' cats, other people's cats, stray cats, anything about cats!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gifts for everyone

I'm currently on vacation in Japan. Japan is full of cats! Be it the famous Hello Kitty or the Fortune Cat. I saw lots of interesting cat stuff too, cute outfits, treats and playthings. I was tempted to buy some for my furry ones until I remembered seeing some discount coupons for a whole lot of toys and treats at Only Natural Pet Store. So I'm holding off buying them here in Japan until I get my hands on these coupons!

I also have hundreds of pictures to develop from this trip and plan on using Snapfish because I spotted some pretty good deals there. There's also free delivery if I have a large order. The last I checked, there are over 200 photos taken already! Just can't wait to see the lovely pictures.

The tour guide who has been bringing us around Japan has been a lot of fun. I thought of buying something for her as a thank you gift. Some jewelry from Things Remembered would be nice for her. Other than jewelry, there are also other gift items with discounts up to 70% so I'm quite sure I'll be able to pick out a good buy there.

Hopefully I'll have enough of cash after I'm done with this trip...there's still a lot of shopping to do in the next few days!