Cat Addiction

Stories about my cats, friends' cats, other people's cats, stray cats, anything about cats!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

BC

During the week of Christmas, I managed to see BC after 6 years since we said goodbye. I was elated because I never thought we could meet again.

He's still as handsome as ever. I truly wish to believe he still remembers me after all these years. He seemed to, seeing that he didn't run away to hide at the sight of "strangers".

Here he is, at 10 years old.





6 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

That is one gorgeous cat! :)

Fri Jan 06, 02:54:00 AM  
Blogger Marjan Jeffry said...

nice cat and blogs. I just copy CAT the flikr badge thingy. See my blog

Fri Jan 06, 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

What a handsome fellow! We are quite sure he remembers you. A kittycat never forgets.

Mon Jan 09, 02:20:00 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

i've got some cat & slave pics here too .. hahahha

Tue Jan 10, 02:29:00 PM  
Blogger Mathias42 said...

awww, he's fluffy.

Tue Jan 10, 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger Eternity said...

carrie, BC would be only to happy to hear that!

hi jeffry, glad to meet another feline lover!

sss, i hope you're right that a kitty never forgets. *beam*

nick, what a statue of a kitty!

moseskitty, yupe, one fluffy kitty he is!

Wed Jan 11, 09:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home