Cat Addiction

Stories about my cats, friends' cats, other people's cats, stray cats, anything about cats!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Piper does miss home!

Last night the princesses came home after almost 2 weeks of boarding. They made a fuss at first, probably because it's hot in here compared to the air-conditioned boarding. But they got readjusted soon after dinner!
I could tell that Piper was really happy to be home. She went round and round the house, up the stairs and under the tables and sofas, refusing to let me get hold of her. When I finally caught up and held her in my arms, I could feel her heartbeat beating so rapidly.
This morning when I woke up, I went to take a look at them. They were all happily snuggling up against each other, still half drowsy with sleep. Ahh...such gentle babies :) Isn't life just so pretty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home