Cat Addiction

Stories about my cats, friends' cats, other people's cats, stray cats, anything about cats!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Snuggled to sleep

One night before going to bed, I went to peek in at the girls. They were hurdled in a corner, 3 pretty girls in a row with heads resting on the other's belly. They were dozing off and stirred when they heard me. It was a sight to behold and I stood there for minutes just watching them sleep. I'm a sucker for moments like these.

In a 5ft, double storey tiled home, they could have all the space they want and even a corner to each to stretch out. But they choose to squeeze in a corner, snuggled close for warmth and the touch of each other. Makes me want to go snuggle in too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home