Cat Addiction

Stories about my cats, friends' cats, other people's cats, stray cats, anything about cats!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Babies went for boarding

Friday night after dinner, I had to pack them up and take them to the pet shop for boarding over the weekend 'coz I was gonna be away. Before taking them out, I actually spent the day before "talking to them" about it. Doubt they understood it. Anyway, Piper was purring and kept flopping in the voyager when we got there. That was either "Ooh I love it here with new friends that go woof and also those that hiss" or, "Please don't leave me here. Here, lemme purr for you, now take me home!"

Anyway, when I picked them up last night, they seemed OK. Still being nice to me the rest of the night and purring. How forgiving my babies are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home