Cat Addiction

Stories about my cats, friends' cats, other people's cats, stray cats, anything about cats!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Food experiment: part I

According to my neighbour, she buys a different brand of cat food for her cats from mine. And her reason for her cat eating at my place is that she prefers the brand I use. So for experiment sake, I bought a small pack of the brand my neighbour uses and fed her cat. She ate it all the same! But I'm not sure if my neighbour bought the normal palate ones or the pocket ones. I tested it out with palates. So my next mission is to try on her the pockets and see if she still eats them. Just trying to see if the brand is really the reason she keeps coming over. Wait up for part II to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home