Cat Addiction

Stories about my cats, friends' cats, other people's cats, stray cats, anything about cats!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pleasant online shopping experience

In a much earlier post I talked about my plans to register for a shopping cart software for a small business that I am thinking of venturing into. Apart from it being user friendly to me as an administrator of the software, I found that it is equally if not more important for my potential visitors to find the shopping cart easy to use too. Recently I was on a shopping website and was tempted to buy a couple of things. However, I ended up not buying a single item simply because the ecommerce software was simply too hard to use. Though I was disappointed that my shopping didn't happen, I am glad that I actually learned something valueable from that experience, albeit at someone else's expense. Now I know just what to look out for as an end user, both from the business owner as well as from a customer point of view.