Cat Addiction

Stories about my cats, friends' cats, other people's cats, stray cats, anything about cats!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The girls have gone boarding again

The girls left for boarding today. I didn't get to see them before Ray took them out because I was at work. But I'm glad I fed them lots and lots of wet food in the morning before I headed out to work. I feel a little better that they've been given a big treat. When they come home next week, I'll make sure to pamper them with more treats for the new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger synjones said...

I have gone through the above article its came to know that the girl have gone boarding again but she should be pamper with more treats.
=============================
synjones

Drug Rehabilitation Programs

Thu Oct 30, 02:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home