Cat Addiction

Stories about my cats, friends' cats, other people's cats, stray cats, anything about cats!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cherish your loved ones

My four-legged friends have become more than just pets to me. They are part of the family and are as precious as just about any member of the family. I often dread to think of what my life would be like without any of them. It's almost unbearable. I am not good at parting. In fact, I don't think anyone is.

A friend was terribly devastated some time ago when his beloved furry friend returned to the arms of God. The only comfort he could offer himself was the fact that his furry friend didn't suffer from long illness or lived in pain before the final day.

To cherish him and the memory of such a special friend, he went in search for Pet memorial products and saw some selection of Pet Photo Urns that interested him. He wanted a proper final resting place for his beloved friend and so he bought an urn to place in his home. He even checked out customised portrait pet memorial urns.

I don't know exactly what he has done to cherish his friend but I do know that finding these items and providing a proper resting place has helped my friend to heal his pain. We all need to learn to cope with the loss of a loved one...