Cat Addiction

Stories about my cats, friends' cats, other people's cats, stray cats, anything about cats!

Monday, February 11, 2008

My furry girls are home from CNY boarding!

They must've been rather angry at us again...this time their boarding was exactly a week. However, Piper seemed less angry this time round, she greeted me when she got home and it wasn't the usual snobbish one that she usually gives me after coming home from boarding. But still, I feel really bad that each time we go somewhere for a holiday or for festive seasons they're always left behind :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

El amor de un perro no se compara con ningĂșn otro. Los perros son tesoros y miniaturas que nos da la naturaleza.

Wed Mar 23, 07:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home